An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
Area Sales Manager
-prepare the Sales Team.
-controls Expenses to Meet Budget Guidelines.
-develops a Business Plan and Sales Strategy for the Market.
-responsible to Generate and Develop the Channel and Channel Sales.
Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets.
- Responsible for generating sales with existing...
Key Skills : sales,business development,marketing,senior business development manager,senior business development officer,business...
1. Geographical coverage of the territory and grow customer base.
2. Appointment of Distributors in unrepresented areas.
3. Ensure minimum 100 retail counters are started by each Distributor.
4. Establish relationship to grow business with existin...