An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
Required On Urgent Base Immediate Joining Base in Faridabad
faculty Who Teach the Candidate
a Well Reputed Pan Over India Based Institute.
- Experience in Same Field 1 to 2 Year
- Gender Male/female Can Apply
- Pleasing Personality
- Good C...
- Candidate should be BCom or equivalent with good knowledge on Accounts, Taxes and Tally
- Knowledge on MS Office is an advantage
- Should be having experience between 0-3 years
- Should be confident and have good communication skills...