• An Accounts Executive, he will be responsible for maintaining files and records as per the guidelines.
- Updating Tally on day to day basis
- Raising bills and following up for the payments
- Closely maintaining Expense budgets
Roles of the Sales Executive
•Map areas given to him for sources
• All executives must have all kinds of sources: Chartered Accountants, Brokers, Architects, Builders, Contractors, employers both corporat...
Key Skills : good comunication,sales and marketing,relationship officer,relationship head
1. Commercial Review & Approval
-Check Commerical Review (CR) form with Purchase Order (PO)
-Ensure adherence to the checklist provided & follow necessary guidelines as per defined process
-Ensure CR is updated & approved in ERP in a timely manne...