1.Good Experince & Knowledge in Indian Taxation
2. Good in Accounting
3.Minimum Qualification (B.com)
4. Should be ok to work in rotational shift (7.00- 2.30 PM & 3.00 -10.30PM)
5. candidate having SAP experiene...
1)Segment wise Revenue analysis
2)Monitoring of Debtors with aging report
3) Preparation of billing of corporate customers and its accounting
4) Monitoring of collections
5) Unearned Revenue calculation
6) Monitoring of all I...
1.Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts 2.Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities 3. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements.