Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ability to demonstrate work experience related to US Staffing Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, candidate submission & follow-up, etc)
• Proactive Individual/Independent Contributor Role
• Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment A Strong Performer
• Scheduling Interview, status reporting
• Uploading, Monitoring and maintaining Job Postings on Job Portals
• Experience in recruiting US Citizens, EADs and Green Card & H1B Holders
• Strong grasp of commonly used recruiting industry jargon- C2C, 1099, W2, CTH, etc
• Understanding of common foreign national work authorizations for the United States- H1B, L1, EAD, TN, GC etc
• Should be good at sourcing the resumes from the different portals, Vendors, databank, employee references, networking, headhunting etc.
• Ability to write Boolean queries and innovate search terms on commonly used job boards such as Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.
• Conducting phone screens, including completing pre-qualifying questions and selling potential candidates on location, position, and company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualification:
• Relevant experience in US IT Staffing b/w 1 - 5 years or more.
• Good understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
• Excellent verbal & written English, interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills, understanding of US culture, job rules and regulations, and ethics
• Candidates working in BPO in US shift will also be preferred.
• Fixed competitive salary and recurring incentives are best in the industry
• Opportunity To Work With Global Clients
• Open and flex i-work culture
• Potential On-Site opportunities
• Five days working (Monday to Friday)
Industries we serve:
Call Centre / BPO / KPO, Education / Teaching / Training, Hotel / Travel / Airline / Hospitality, Computer / IT
Key Skills : IT System Administration, Support Engineering
Key Skills : Telecalling, BPO, Telemarketing, Telesales, Voice Process
Key Skills : sales, marketing business development, Tours Travels
Key Skills : Recruiting, US IT Recruiter
Key Skills : US IT Recruiter, HR, human resource management