We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities or construction sites. You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision. Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree, Other Doctorate Degree
About Zaptex Construction
Zaptex Construction LTD. is a leading edge construction company offering general contracting and subcontracting services to a diversified industries. We specialize in Structural, Cladding and roofing on Pre-engineered building. Mr. Marco Junker is the founder and CEO of Zaptex Construction Ltd.