Greetings from Li’l Talents!
A brief about us
We have pleasure in introducing ourselves as L’il Talents, a Company formed by young bunch of people. At Li’l Talents our mission is to help children discover their abilities, nurture new academic and artistic skills, and celebrate their accomplishments. Li’l Talents is designed for children from grades one through eight.
Our motto is to shine light on hidden talent and inspire children to express themselves and explore their world, which will help lay a strong foundation for their future. Our flagship Talent Identification Program (TIP) is for families who wish to identify and nurture talent. At Li'l Talents, a child’s creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills are challenged and developed in fun and exciting ways in the fields of performing arts (Dance, Music & Theatre) and visual arts (Drawing & Painting) and much more.
What are we looking at?
We are looking to hire “Education Psychologists” to be an integral part of the Li’l Talents team, to work with, observe and assess the behavioral, social, emotional and educational aspects with regards to talent identification in children.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Organize and conduct the Li’l Talents Talent identification programs for children in the age group of 5-13
• Administer, evaluate and report Psychometric assessments to uncover children’s potential
• Recommending, developing and administering appropriate therapies and strategies
• Writing reports, conducting research
• Meeting, advising and liaising with parents, teachers and other professionals
• Advising and making recommendations on the Li’l Talents programs
• Implement, support and evaluate the initiatives created by Lil’ Talents
• Be part of the Li’l Talents Research group as a constant endeavor towards betterment of our programs.
Abilities and Skills
• The ability to relate to children and their parents.
• Excellent listening, Observational skills and verbal communication skills
• Empathy and