Minimum 5 plus years GCC experiences is required
· Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
· Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
· Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
· Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
· Measure and value the work done on site
· Pay subcontractors
· Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
· Select and/or source construction materials and write reports.
· Quantity Surveyor with A Grade UPDA certificate in QS and excellent work knowledge in QS.