Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree, Other Doctorate Degree
About SPOT IT Solutions (P) LTD
Job title : SEO Analyst
Education : Any Graduate/diploma
Experience : 6 months - 1 years
Compensation : Upto 1.2 LPA
Work Location : Chennai
• Should be able to update blogs, do link building for live project, keywords, press releases.
• Actively participated in forums for brand building
• Must be accustomed to all social networking sites, getting good search engine rankings for the website etc.
• Content analysis and optimization
• Achieving higher ‘Rank’ Targets is essential
• Optimizing Meta Tags, Title Tags, Images, Links
• Writing contents for Website, Article Submission and Social Page Creation
• Creation of English blog and Regional Blog and Optimization.
• Directory submission etc
Desired Candidate profile
• Should be able to work both on off page and on page SEO work
• Should have thorough knowledge about SEO processes
• Link Building, forum participation, Article submission, RSS and XML work, Classifieds,
• Ads, Directory Submission, Blog Submission, Blog Comments.
• Sincere, Hardworking and a self Starter
• Minimum 6 months - 1 yr of experience as an SEO/SEM.
Mothercode Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.,
Key Skills : Visual C++, c#, Jawa
Gharuda Infotech Pvt ltd
Key Skills : Information Technology Engineering, IT
Key Skills : HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, BOOTSTRAP
Vestige Software Technologies P Ltd
Key Skills : php, php development
United Technology Placement Consultancy ..
Key Skills : HTML5, CSS3, PHP Development
Victory Visions Software Development
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...