Detailed Job Description/Specification:
IT Project Coordinator is part project management, part technology operations and part general management. A IT Process Associate plans, organize, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
They coordinate the work of other IT professionals and administrative staff to produce a new piece or system of software. The core elements of the job are about organizing people and time resources, and seeing the project through from inception to completion.
- Developing project plans, goals, and identifying resources needed
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.