1. Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
2. Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate.
3. Prepares reports by collecting data and submitting reports in a timely fashion
4. Reviews all work completed by Shop Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion.
5. Assists the Chief Operating Officer in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products.
6. Coordinates payroll distribution with Accounting and ensures confidentiality of all payroll-based transactions.
7. Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes.
8. Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
9. Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations.
White Showmans Limited is 30 years old Trading Company with a chain of Shops in Uganda, Burundi, Congo and Kenya mainly dealing in Batteries, Home Appliances, LED Lighting, Personal care and White Goods products based in Kampala, Uganda...