1. Contributes to revenue generation at the center by driving sales through outbound and retail
2. Proactively up-selling and cross selling relevant products.
3. Work with the business development team in setting up counseling desks, events, fairs in school
& colleges for counseling groups and individuals.
4. Responsible for conversions from data collected from seminars, help desk and events.
5. Being a SPOC for ongoing communications and relations with school counsellors, TPO of
6. Marketing activities encompassing ATL, BTL & promotion campaigns with maximum ROI.
7. Provide advice to the students regarding Admission Services, Test prep and other products.
8. Ensure conversion by being single point of interface with all customers