This position will be responsible to manage listings and grow sales on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces. The E-Commerce Marketplace Coordinators time will be spent managing product listings for all online marketplaces. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data, maintaining existing accounts as well as setting up new ones, and growing revenue through each marketplace.
1. Manage the day to day responsibilities for all marketplaces.
2. Project and maintain FBA inventory levels to prevent over- and under-shipments.
3. Create, manage, and optimize listings.
4. Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email).
5. Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
6. Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
7. Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
8. Work with internal and external resources (ex. Amazon) to ensure products are accurately described and priced.
9. Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
10. Uncover and execute new initiatives within each marketplace that will improve the customer experience and increase overall business.
11. Track weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
12. Lead projects and objectives that improve operations within each marketplace.
13. Manage and maintain strategies on Amazon FBA, Seller Fulfilled and Seller Fulfilled Prime to meet growth objectives.
14. Work closely with other departments (Purchasing, Warehouse, etc.)
- Ecommerce Coordinator
- Ecommerce Developer