Tool Room Incharge jobs in Ludhiana - Bhatia Consultancy Services
Position: Tool Room Incharge
Expereince: 3-6 years
1. Tooling/Die designing & making for new components as per drawingsArranging RM for toolings/Die requirements
2. Repair / Maintenance of Existing Tooling/Die
3. Toolings/Die/Mould identification & storage as per central location chart
4. Tool/Die life monitoring & initiating CAPA for improving Tool life
5. To arrange Calibration / Validation of Measuring Instruments / Equipments as per plan
6. To identify training needs of all employees in deptt.
7. To arrange inventory of tooling spares within min / max inventory levels e.g. Pins & Bushes etc.
8. To ensure use of PPEs by all workers as required.
9. Mould Identification with proper detail as per plan(Example-Part no,Cavatity no,Mould no,etc.)
Career Insights For Your Growth
When you are applying for various jobs online, a lot of things are taken into consideration when your application is scrutinized. The skills stated, your overall per...
Any computer process that converts the data into knowledge or information is called data processing. Data entry jobs in Gurgaon is a rapidly growing industry, a...
An occupation undertaking with regular employment and remuneration in return is known as a job. Nowadays searching for a good job has become quite difficult, but the...