• The Title Processor plays an integral role in the title search process. The Title Processor is responsible for performing title search in the county/title records databases, examining and retrieving all requisite documents for the subject property, and preparing the final title report/ commitment that can be used for curative actions by the client. He/she an integral role in the real estate tax verification process. He/She is responsible for performing tax searches using online sources or call the appropriate taxing authorities to obtain the tax information for the property in question, and preparing final tax reports that can be used for further action by the client.
Ideal candidates for either position will have:
• 3 years of title or tax processing experience (flexible requirement, decisions will be made on overall work experience, professionalism & education level)
• Strong communication skills - email, phone & sending online fax to secure information. Making phone calls to US using online phone applications
• Knowledge of VPN for accessing information.
• Investigate / research skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional, ethical & results-oriented attitude
• Knowledge and experience with applicable technology tools including but not limited to the Microsoft Office suite.
• Search, analyze, and evaluate records relating to titles of homes, land, and buildings.
• Search real estate tax records from county from online resources.
• Examine lot books, geographic and general indices, and assessor's rolls to compile lists of transaction.
• Summarize legal or insurance documents.
• Compile lists of mortgages, contracts, and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies.