We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative for Ayurveda process to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answer questions about products
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Proven experience as telesales / Fresher both can apply
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Job Profiles (Hotel Process): 1. Handling customer's queries related to Check-In & Check-Out procedures, Check-Out bill settlement & other queries. 2. Handling customer's grievances related to room services, hotel's staff behavior & hygiene issues during the stay. 3. Co-ordination with Hotel's Owner to address customer's issues & complaints. 4. To provide guest feedback to concern person in Hotel. 5. Responsible to handle mails & calls from guest & Hotels. Skills Required 1. Good verbal communications in English & Hindi 2. Problem Solving skills 3. Enthusiastic & soft skills 4. Ready to work in Rotational shift (Only Males)