The candidate will be responsible to drive sales of brands (Le BonHeur) and products of Reviera Overseas in assigned territories. The candidate will be responsible for increasing sales and revenue by developing new clients (Salons/Parlour) and retaining existing distributors and clients.
1. Seeking new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and references.
2. Preparing DSR daily as required by the Sales Manager and planning client visit plan in advance.
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients, analyzing their current trends and understanding their requirements and concerns.
4. Imparting product trainings for new products and demos to the clients (salons) as and when required.
5. Maintaining the secondary sales as well as primary sales in the assigned territory.
6. Increasing sales volume by maintaining existing distributors and making new distributors.
7. Tracking product and service quality complaints, action appropriate corrective steps when required in consultation with the Area Sales Manager.
8. Ensuring that the minimum billing is achieved at Secondary and provide support to distributor to achieve the same.
9. Ensuring that the distributors run the units as per the agreed coverage plan.
10. Ensuring timely delivery of order to clients with proper co-ordination with the distributors.
11. Identifying the need for training and/or demos of clients and communicating the same to ASM.
12. Daily reporting to ASM along with market feedback.
13. Attending all the review meetings and training programs to up-grade knowledge and skills.
14. Ensuring achievement of monthly and annual targets assigned.
15. Meeting with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them. To generate business through references.
16. Providing on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
17. Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges. Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation. Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Updating MIS on daily basis,Maintain data/files Arranging travel tickets for sales/field staff.