• 5-6 years in experience in Diagnostic equipments
• CTC: Best in Industry
• Position based in Kochi
• Covering area of full Kochi and Mangalore
• will travel 8-10 days a month
• Reports To: National Service Manager
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
• Embrace the vision of becoming the leading diagnostic service provider by achieving customer loyalty and economic profitability through passion, partnership and performance.
• Efficiently provide technical support solutions including installation, corrective, pre-emptive and proactive maintenance.
• Go above and beyond to respond to customer needs by partnering with sales, marketing and other functional areas while adhering to current compliance guidelines.
• Provide superior customer service, through applying effective communication skills in order to build loyalty while proactively managing and resolving high-stress situations
• Delight our customers by providing support including installation, Preventive Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and repair by documenting, following-up, and closing calls as per Company Diagnostics quality system
• Partner cross-functionally and internally while maintaining positive relationships and ensure issues are resolved efficiently and satisfactorily while exceeding customer needs
• Successfully achieve the established business metrics including service sales, cost of service and key performance indicators for assigned customers/accounts
• Champion utilization of remote support tools to proactively improve instrument up time
• Proactively improve expertise through continuous learning and certifications