1. Proficient with Job Boards, Posting & Searching Skills. Clear Understanding of Us Benefits, Compensation, Employment Types & Terms like Opt, Cpt, C2c,C2h,Ft,Pt,W2,1099, Ead,Gc and Citizens.
2. Network Extensively in the Marketplace to Ensure We have Access to the Best and Brightest Talent for Every Search. Must have Proven Ability to Source Candidates with the Use of Job Boards, Social Media, and Traditional Networking Techniques.
3. Manage Contract Employees While On Assignment and Generate Sales & Candidate Referrals. Maintain Relationships with Industry Contacts to Provide Customer Service, Gain Industry.
4. Knowledge and Get Referrals and Sales Leads. Compete or Co-ordinate Necessary Pre-employment Processes Including Reference Checks and Background/ Drug Tests.
5. the Job of a Technical Recruiter is to Be Able to Identify/ Screen/ Qualify Candidates for It Positions; the Recruiter also Reviews, Reformats and Presents Resumes to Hiring Managers. There are Some of the Duties & Requirements of a Technical Recruiter:
· Source, Screen, Interview, and Evaluate Candidates
· Foster Long-term Relationships with Candidates
· Review and Understand Technical Job Requirement Requirements
· Review Applicants to Verify if Position Requirements are Met
· Format Resumes Meeting Client Expectations
· Research New Technologies