The Sun School (TSS), Vizianagaram, is a unique temple for learning & holistic development. We are on our way in transitioning from a standard school to a dynamic and progressive school. Our vision is to nurture life skills and build curiosity in the young minds so that they explore their surroundings themselves and become independent learners. The emphasis is on shaping conscious, enlightened and socially responsible citizens.
The Sun School needs spirited, dynamic and progressive teachers with excellent communication skills in English who can nurture and empower its students with holistic education.
Division: Primary & High School
Subjects: English, Telugu, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Min : 12,000 per month.
Max : 25,000 per month.
Salary no bar for the right candidate.
1. Writing and executing Lesson Plans that will engage ALL kinds of students.
2. Organizing learning material and resources.
3. Equipping students with conceptual clarity and leading them towards application of concepts.
4. Attending Professional Development Workshops & Trainings.
5. Sharing knowledge and collaborating with colleagues.
6. Maintaining periodic academic records.
1. Flexibility to ADOPT & ADAPT.
2. Open to Learning.
3. Passion for English as a language of communication
4. Establishing a healthy and dignified rapport with the students and counselling them when necessary.
5. Ability to empathize with parents and enlist their support in bringing about a positive change in their ward.
6. Contributing to a positive and energetic learning environment.
7. Ability to work as a part of a team
8. Endeavour to be innovative and creative all the time
9. Exemplary behaviour that rubs off on the others
1. UG/ PG with specialisation in one subject.
2. B. Ed. / M. Ed. will be an added advantage.