The CE lead is expected to convert each of our customers across Bangalore and Chennai into waste management champions. This will be done through systematic communication with the customer at different levels including the senior management. The customer will therefore be sensitised to all the aspects of waste management with a clear understand of the role that Saahas Zero Waste plays with respect to managing waste of the customer. The CE Lead will be expected to market the SZW brand and philosophy through the company’s extensive customer network.
The CE lead will have a complete understanding of our own operations, be proactive in anticipating issues that may cause customer dissatisfaction and in customer interfaces. Will track customer complaints and work with operations to address all customer concerns.
Targets and Deliverables
- Regular monthly and quarterly meetings through a fixed calendar with customers depending on the scale of business that
we have with the customer
- Work with the Operations team to capture key metrics and communicate that to the customer
- Should look for scope of increasing business from existing clients
- Negotiate and close annual contracts
- Cost reductions through efficiencies, scale, and relationships with vendor partners
- Evaluate project budgets and manage accounts to ensure efficient cash flow
- Work with management to strategise on short term and long term projects
Saahas Zero Waste (SZW) is a social enterprise that believes in a circular economy, where all waste is converted to resources. We partner with bulk waste generators (offices, institutions and communities) to provide them with holistic and scientific solutions that enable them to emerge as zero waste entities. Our smart waste program provides professional and comprehensive solutions to bulk waste generators to help them comply with various central and municipal policies and achieve zero waste status. SZW is also an aggregator of waste streams including e-Waste and packaging waste where a reverse logistics system offered to companies helps them fulfil their Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR). As a part of the ‘closing the loop’ initiative, SZW offer products made from waste including compost and a range of recycled products. With over 13 years of domain expertise and a strong senior team of experts, SZW manages 20 Tons of waste per day across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad thro