Staff Nurse jobs in Porbandar - Panacea Healthcare Management
Ambulance care assistants work as part of a team providing care and safe transport for patients in non-emergency situations on the Patient Transport Service (PTS).
They collect and drop off patients attending outpatient clinics and day care units.
- collecting patients from their homes, assisting them whenever necessary
- driving the patients to pre-arranged hospital and clinic appointments
- transferring patients from one hospital to another
- making sure that patients are comfortable and secure at all times
- cleaning the ambulance, making sure all patient equipment is working and restocking supplies
- carrying out a daily inspection of the ambulance, checking tyres, petrol, oil and water
- administering first aid when required, up to level of training received
- Completing a patient report form if oxygen or first aid was administered during an emergency call.
Qualification - Bsc Nursing and Gnm Required .
About Panacea Healthcare Management
Career Insights For Your Growth
When it comes to your career, you need to make sure that you are aware of what positions you might be able to hold. One of them is the business development executive...
The UK is the strongest economy of the world and it is a diverse place that attracts a large number of ambitious minds for its workforce. The history of Indians with...
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...