Position - Sr HR Manager
Reporting to Director
Yrs of Exp - 10 -15 yrs
Salary - Upto 16 LPA
Gender - Open
Job location - Delhi ( Work from Home till 15th october)
Responsibilities & Duties :-
1) Implementation of HR Policies and procedures ( recruitment , selection , performance Appraisal, compensation,leave policy, travel policy etc ) for bringing out the best from employees .
2) Training and developmental activities of staff & workers .
3) Monitoring leave and attendance.
4) Responsible for maintaining harmonious & cordial industrial relations in the organisation
5) Implementation of the action plan by breaking them down to objectives , tasks , roles and responsibilities for every single employee.
6) Collect & analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
7) Address employees' issues or grievances & administer collective bargaining agreements
8) Designing HR- MIS reports for management
Required Experience , Skills & Qualifications :-
Administrative skills , Administrative duties , HR Staff Management
-Strict professional & a dynamic candidate who has more than 10 -15 yrs of Exp
- Desirable candidate should be MBA HR from reputed university
- Ability to handle staff
Prefer candidates who has worked in IT consulting companies .