We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
· Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
· Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
· Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
· Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
· Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
· Providing written knowledge transfer material, overseeing the development of documentation.
· Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
· Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
· Managing the software development lifecycle, monitoring system performance.
· Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
· Developing and executing project plans.
· Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
· Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
· Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.