The career opportunity is with our client in the capacity of a SNOW Tech Administrator under our payroll. Given below is the brief and a job description for the same.
Duration: 6months extendible
Certification is MUST-ITSM/SnowAdmin/Snowadmin+ITIL
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Certified SNOW admin
• Hands on experience on working on advance reports
• Troubleshooting L2 workflows
• Experience in CMDB(Configuration management Database)
• Understand SNOW reports and dashboards
• Any bachelor’s degree with ITSM certification on SNOW
• Ticket and workflow management
Candidate should be a highly energetic, Proactive, and technically adept with Services NOW. He / She should have hands on knowledge on SNOW workflows, administration module. The candidate will be expected to Liaison with Service Program Managers and L1/L2 Support to understand the need from SNOW perspective. Candidate should be proactive to get existing areas of improvement / change, post which should drive these changes along with SPMs. He / She will also act as a custodian of the SNOW who will ensure support for the accuracy and compliance of various SNOW workflows / processes.
The ideal candidate will be a high performing individual, with attention to detail and excellent communication skills. He / She is likely to thrive under pressure and see ambiguity and uncertainty as your opportunity to organize and deliver. You will also be joining the team in