• optimizing Landing Pages for Search Engine Optimization
• deep Keyword Analysis
• incorporate Key Words Into Both the Human Readable and the Source Code of the Website.
• link Building
• performing Ongoing Keyword Research Including Discovery and Expansion of Keyword Opportunities.
• audit Sites On An On-going Basis and Pro-actively Offer Recommendations for Improving Performance
• writing Effective Seo Content for Our Blogs, Websites, Press Release and Social Media Accounts
• preparing Detailed Strategy Reports
• establish Contour as a Nation-wide Strategic It Solutions Expert On Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram By Regularly (daily) Posting Relevant Articles, Using Appropriate Hashtags, Leveraging Partners Content and Promoting Conversation with Discussion Questions
• scheduling and Posting Daily Content for all Social Media Outlets (instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
• work Closely with Marketing Director to Draft and Distribute Marketing Collateral, Website Materials, Print and Digital Advertising, Education Whitepapers and Social Media Graphics.
• monitor Analytics to Assess Performance Against Key Performance Indicators (kpi) and Collaborate with Marketing Director to Extrapolate Insights and Learnings.
• working with the Marketing Director to Develop a Consistent and Appealing Aesthetic for Our Social Media Feeds
• deliver Monthly Reports with Statistics of Social Growth
• contribute Bi-weekly Content for Blog Posts (content from Partners, Relevant Articles to the Industry, Excitement and Buzz Around Contour’s Features and Offerings)
• work with Partners to Collect Collateral for Blogging and Social Posts
• experiment with New and Creative Methods to Leverage Social Media Activities.
• degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Related Fields with 3 + Yrs Exp
• excellent Communication Skills Both Verbal and Written
• expert Knowledge with the Seo Process
• strong Writing, Editing, and Proofreading Skills