To our cross disciplinary team, we are now looking for an experienced Process Engineer who can assist us in designing industrial process. As our first Process engineer in our Indian operation, we need you to take ownership for your area of expertise and we need you to take full responsibility for your designs and decisions. In the continuation, as our Process engineering team grows, and with the right candidate we see this role developing into a Lead Process Engineering role.
You will be developing, designing, and calculating process designs for various industries such as Aquaculture, water treatment systems, process, and chemistry. For these tasks you need the following combination of skills, capabilities, and experiences:
- Able to create and design overall process designs.
- Perform and setup process calculations, process simulations and mass balances.
- Selecting, Dimensioning, and positioning of equipment.
- Balancing of plant
- Preparation/mark-up of PFDs and P&IDs
- Development and improvement of new and existing systems and designs.
- Participate in project execution and business development.
- Customer interaction
- Suppliers & manufacturer interaction
- Perform training in cross-disciplinary engineering teams.
- Assist with project and execution planning.
- Assist with commissioning and start-up.
We believe you have a sound understanding of chemical engineering can create PFD, P&IDs, and plant designs in close collaboration with plant, piping and automation engineers which are optimized and cost effective. Some examples of components which we are using are mechanical and biological filters, UV sterilisers, Ozone oxygen injections, reaction tanks, pumps, etc.
In our company you will have the flexibility and the thrust to manage your tasks, goals so
that you can grow as an individual. This means that you will be responsible for the full
product development chain which also includes, finding and contacting suppliers and
manufacturer for the components needed, to verify the equipments that you have chosen
to be the best match for the process, satisfy the process requirement and Cost
effectiveness. Our solutions and designs will be sold internationally and needs to comply
with both international and local standards and certifications.
- Be able to study and understand mechanical, biological, and chemical processes.
- Prepare system design calculations theoretically.
- Co-ordinate the process engineering design activities with other disciplines.
- Development of Process Flow Sheets, PFDs, and P&IDs.
- Verify with supplier or manufacturer to ensure equipment technical data and installation information are related to the process.
- Developing and maintaining positive, sustainable client relationships.
- Coordinate and work with project team members in Sweden and India.
- Work closely with or clients in customer driven projects.
- Participate in internal development projects as well as with our team in Sweden.
- Assist with business development and customer interactions.
- Be a key player in building our Indian process team and department.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERABLE SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience making P&ID.
- Experience performing process design calculations.
- Having worked with industrial chemical engineering projects (be it equipment design, system design, plant optimisation, debottlenecking or process safety).
- Familiar with the following standards ASTM, ANSI, ASME, DIN, JIS.
- Office365 and Teams