senior Manager - Finance Demonstrates Accountability for Functional, Business, and Broad Company Objectives. in this Role You Will Integrate and Develop Processes that Meet Business Needs Across the Organization, Manage Complex Issues Within Functional Area of Expertise, Be Involved in Long-term Planning, and Contribute to the Overall Business Strategy.
this Position Would Report to Company's Cfo and Would have 5-6 Direct Reports. this a High Visibility Role Which Would Routinely Interact with Business Ceo, Group Ceo and Group Cfo and Would have Freedom and Ownership to Drive Business Productivity Engagements.
education and Experience
ca (required) + Mba (optional) with Minimum 6-8 Years of Progressive Relevant Experience.
- Manage End of End Business Control Function Including Payments, Reconciliation & Settlements, Month End Closure, Reporting and Compliance's
- Leads Finance Strategy On Cost Management and Provide Financial Analysis and Reporting; and Ensure Data Driven Decisions
- Responsible for Monthly Closing/estimates and Develop Reliable Estimates of Costs, Cash and Key
working Capital Accounts; Communicate Current Results and Estimates to Business Leaders
- Work with Functional and Business Leaders to Understand & Drive Opportunities for Growth and Managing Cost. Lead and Provide Analytics On Strategic Initiatives
- Identifying Risks & Opportunities During Each Quarter and Leading Team in Mitigating Risks and Capitalizing On Opportunities
- Driving Standardization & Process Improvement Across Operating Businesses in all Aspects of Planning and Reporting, Including Best Practice Sharing
- Ensure the Accuracy of the Organizations Financial Results By Recognizing and Preventing Misrepresentation, Concealment, or Omission of Information
- Work Effectively with Functional & Business Leaders to Proactively Drive Key Business Initiatives and Effectively Analyze and Report the Financial Impact On the Business