The .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using.NET languages and technologies that are relevant to your project includes front-end & back-end. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain the application.
• Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB , ASP.NET)
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
• Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Integrate data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
Windows Server 2016
Maintenance and Monitoring • Remote Support • Server Backup Protection • Proactive Management • Enhanced System Performance
- • Strong Knowledge Of .NET Web Framework Versions Based On Company Requirements • Proficient In ASP.NET
- VB.NET Etc. With A Good Knowledge Of Their Ecosystems
- • Able To Work With All Kind Of API
- • Window Server / Hosting - Experience
- • Familiarity With Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- • Experience With Popular Web Application Frameworks