1. Trainees will go through intensive technical training on therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
2. Trainees will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
3. Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4times a week, minimum of 6 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
4. Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned Class of Trade
5. Customer relationship management
6. Recommending and organizing marketing activities
7. Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
8. Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
9. Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
One of the trusted and established professional management consultancies in central India, Mahima Consultancy is a distinguished name since 1995. Our strength lies in the efficiency and hard work of our employees who stay abreast with the changing market trends and keep polishing their skills. Keeping up with the latest trends has been our primary concern because of our emphasis on providing efficient and effective results. We provide mutual benefits when we treat your management problems with our solutions.