• The primary task of an associate is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries. • He / She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then. • Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted. • Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility. • Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues. • Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
• Responsible for monitoring Call tracking for responses from administrative team so call returns are done in a timely fashion.
• Responsible to Follow-up with participants within a 24-hour period in regards to the initial phone call even if it is to just touch base and let participant know inquiry is still be researched.
• Responsible for answering participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
• Ability to work in high paced, challenging environment.
• Team player as well as hands-on individual contributor
• Should have good Oral and written English communication. • An effective communicator, probably fluid with what he/she is speaking. • Should be a computer literate. • Should be flexible enough to adapt to any environment or changes happening in the sector. • Should be patient enough and quite motivated towards learning new things and execute it effectively on day to day basis. • Should also have a clear view of what the current market trend is.
Educational Qualification The Candidate should possess a Graduate degree in any specification from an accredited institution.
Timings: Working window from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Timings will not be later than 7:00 PM for girls.
The primary task of an associate is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries. He / She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.