Safety Officer jobs in Maharashtra - Double HR Consultancy
Safety Officer for Pharmaceutical Companies/Required Experience in Pharmaceutical) Job Locations: Palghar, Boisar, Goregaon Maharashtra.
1. Coordination on various Health and Safety meetings at the plant such as Safety Committee
2. legal documentation and reports related to EHS compliance's for the plant are maintained in good condition and up to date
3. Liaison with local statutory bodies and government authorities on issues related to Environment and Safety relevant to the plant.
4. submission of all monthly, quarterly and annual reports related to EHS for the plant
5. Identification of Unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
6. Responsible for Operation and maintenance of Effluent treatment plant, MEE, R.O, STP.
7. Preparation of SOP's.
8. Conduct the accident investigations and job safety analysis
9. Conducting Emergency Preparedness- Mock drill.
10. Hazop study of critical operations.
11. Preparation of Emergency Management Plan
12. Conduct safety training's for workers.
13. Submission of form IV and Form V to MPCB.
14. Responsible for Collection and storage of Bio medical waste as per rule.
15. Conduct Mock drills, Safety Committee Meetings, Internal Safety Trainings etc.
16. Operation of Fire Hydrant System / Fire Alarm System / Sprinkler System / Smoke detectors.
17. Handling of chemicals as per recommended PPE of MSDS
18. Preparation of work permits.
19. Maintain first aid boxes as per factory Act.
1. Should have completed Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (MSBTE)
2. Should Have Experience in Pharma industry Job Type: Full-time
Salary Rs. 2.5 LPA to Rs. 5 LPA
Experience: 2 to 5 Years in Pharmaceutical Companies
Career Insights For Your Growth
In the present era, PC has turned a necessary part of all human life. With massive benefits and uses, computers have transformed the world by making life easier, bet...
Any computer process that converts the data into knowledge or information is called data processing. Data entry jobs in Gurgaon is a rapidly growing industry, a...
Choosing the wrong candidate or employee for your company can cost you money and time. This hampers your progress and makes it much more difficult to complete your w...