Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree
We are currently seeking RPA Developer/Lead (AA) for our GDC in Chennai.
· Designs automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
· Assists in the collection and documentation of solution design requirements
· Builds and test automation processes including unit and integration testing
· Analyzes and resolves automation software issues where required
· Participates in peer review of solution designs
· Supports business process owners during user acceptance testing
· Identifies and communicates risks associated with process automation candidates
· Supports skills transfer by mentoring newly trained resources on best practices and development techniques
· Supports investigation and remediation of testing and production level issues
· Supports production deployments processes and performance testing
· Provides input in lessons learned for the program
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...