Number of Vacancy
About Suyash Hospital
• To ensure utmost Customer/Patient Satisfaction.
• To Handle Admissions & Discharges
• To take a proper history of the patient. To inform the consultant about the new admission and take his further instructions.
• Attend ward rounds with consulting staff, as required, and be available to discuss patient treatment plans.
• To maintain individual contact with patients, carrying out ward rounds and other duties detailed by the individual hospital
• To Coordinate and monitor all the departments
• To keep the consultants informed about all patient care details
• To ensure isolation precautions in case of infected patients.. To handle ICU, Ventilator, Ward, OPD, Emergency, Dressing. To follow and respect the instructions given by the Consultants.
• To instruct the nursing staff about the necessary orders to be carried out.
• To attend communication (handover) rounds as required
• To prepare discharge card of the patients.
• To write appropriate orders in patients file.
• Monitor the OT readiness for the surgery and inform the nurses & patients or the changed orders