Research Development Executive jobs in Noida - Surajya Services Pvt. Ltd.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Analysis of Government/ Semi Government Scheme and services
2. Analysis of Government Acts, Rules, Orders and other court directions
3. Design and execute research dissemination strategy
4. Create and disseminate insightful research briefs, infographics, presentations using data
generated through ongoing research
5. Preparation of summary of these schemes in pre-defined structure
6. Representing the rules in policy document of scheme into system design document using
7. Identifying good practices in the delivery of services in both Government & Public Sector
8. Preparing process maps for services
9. Budgetary analysis of schemes and sector
1. Ability to work in multi stakeholder environment.
2. Prior experience of working on Government projects will be an added advantage.
3. Logical and Analytical thinking with excellent comprehension skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. B.E / B.Tech /MBA.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...