Research Consultant jobs in South Delhi (Delhi) - Asia Research partner
Less than 5 Applicants
• gathering and Analyzing Market Data is the Main Responsibility of Market Research Analysts.
• they Devise Methods and Procedures for Obtaining Data, such as Conducting Internet, Telephone or Direct-mail Surveys.
• analyst Will Be Involved in Conducting Research Surveys Over the Phone with National and International Respondents.
• these Professionals Make Recommendations to Companies Based On Data Analysis, and Their Input Plays a Key Role in Determining Product Design, Delivery and Promotion.
• analyzing Data and Preparing Reports are Additional Job Duties of this Profession.
• analysts also Advise Management On New Innovations in the Area of Market Research, and Create New Ways to Meet the Needs of a Changing Marketplace.
• creating Presentations for Company Stakeholders and Executives are Often Part of the Market Research Analyst’s Job.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...