Number of Vacancy
• Evaluate the prices and quality of suppliers, negotiate purchase prices and terms, manage supplier sources, and analyze price proposals.
• Participates and leads in the process of understanding market trends, best buying practices, merchandising, pricing, growth and development of their assigned categories
• Participate in decisions on assortment, product placement, acquisition timing, distribution and financial results related to such decisions
• Develop, acquire, and expand merchandise and merchandise categories, preparing and processing purchase orders.
• Present competitive data and profitability recommendations to senior management
• Manage vendors, suppliers, and agents, obtaining quotes, ensuring deliveries, and resolving external issues.
• Track, analyze, and improve sales and margins to achieve business objectives.
• Conduct competitor and consumer research to identify trends, consumer needs, and growth opportunities.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
There is no denying the fact that 2019 was a great year for the recruiters and the fact was that the unemployment rate too s very low. It is also assumed that the sa...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...