Reporting Manager jobs in Bangalore - Evolet technology
Less than 5 Applicants
Should Work Along With The Respective Reporting Manager / Center Manager Towards Ensuring The
• Generate Walk-Ins Through Various Marketing Activities (Posting Ads, Addressing The Web Enquiry, E-
Mailing, Cold Calling, SMS, Mailers Etc)
• Meeting The Enquiries And Counselling The Candidates Regarding The Courses Based On Their
Educational Qualification And The Work Experience.
• Shortlist profiles and keep them ready to forward them to the clients requirement.
• Convert candidates to training cum recruitment programs.
• Should Convince The Enquiry With An Appropriate Course That Suits His Academic Qualification And
Further Enrol Him For The Course With Evolet Technologies Center of Excellence.
• To Follow Up With The Enquiries And Increase The Rate Of Conversions.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...