1. Support Business Development Managers with their queries relating to products from India.
2. Organize Audits of Supplier production facilities
3. Exposure to International regulatory audits such as USFDA, WHO, ANVISA, EDQM
4. Assessing and meeting customer requirements
5. Understanding quality parameters of raw materials from clients and ensuring the same from suppliers.
6. Ensuring that manufacturing processes of suppliers comply with standards at both the National and International level
7. Understand management and technical reports and customers charters
8. Providing advice about regulation to sourcing and sales team
9. Assist with specification setting, change controls, regulatory submissions and updates, annual product reviews, and other investigations along with supplier
10. Should have knowledge of regulatory requirements as per International guideline
11. Should have Knowledge of conditions according to zones
12. Assist clients with factory audits / Commercial visits to supplier production facilities
13. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform dues and aid business and organizational development.
14. Ensuring that quality standards are met, and submissions meet strict deadlines
15. Organize and attend national and international exhibitions
16. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills