· Responsible for Method Development, Testing and Release of Raw Materials, Routine Analysis and Stability Samples for Water- & Fat-soluble Vitamins, Calcium, Proteins, Minerals, Carbohydrate Immune Booster, Trace Minerals, Fruit Extract, Immune Supplement like Antioxidant and Phyto Chemicals in Nutraceuticals Products
· Handling of Hplc, Uv and Dissolution Tester Etc.
· Maintains and Calibrates Lab Instruments. Serves On as Site Subject Matter Expert for all Lab Equipment. Coordinate with Repairs with Equipment Manufacturers and Service Technicians as needed.
· Assists R&d Team with Projects as Needed.
· Performs other Duties as Assigned By the Reporting Manager.
Spss Ibm is Mandatory
must have Graduation Completed
· Must Be Well Versed to Use Microsoft Word, Excel Etc
· Sound Communication Skills
· Good Command of Spoken and Written English
· Good Team Concept Skills
· Can Able to Work Under Pressure
· Willing to Travel to Us and have H-1b Visa to Visit the Plant in Us Will Be An Added Advantage.