Number of Vacancy
About IRP Infra Tech Pvt Ltd
• Preparing RA bills for the projects (client and sub-contractor bills) on monthly basis.
• Getting approvals from the clients.
• Handle Govt. dept. official work
• Quantity Calculation, Cost Estimation / Rate Analysis from BOQ
• Cross Billing analysis, Covered area, item rate and the making of monthly RA Bills accordingly.
• Providing billing related information/documents to clients as and when required.
• Arithmetic and technical checking of all bills & material invoice etc.
• Random physical checking of bills at site case to case.
• Material Reconciliation to check the theoretical consumption of material
• Documentation of all client correspondence (inward and outward record keeping).
• Responsible for verification of certified RA bills
Sales jobs have become quite popular these days and it is in much demand because of the kind of work as well the kind of salary paid to the professionals. People who...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
When it comes to your career, you need to make sure that you are aware of what positions you might be able to hold. One of them is the business development executive...