Number of Vacancy
• Evaluate the prices and quality of suppliers, negotiate purchase prices and terms, manage supplier sources, and analyze price proposals.
• Participates and leads in the process of understanding market trends, best buying practices, merchandising, pricing, growth and development of their assigned categories
• Participate in decisions on assortment, product placement, acquisition timing, distribution and financial results related to such decisions
• Develop, acquire, and expand merchandise and merchandise categories, preparing and processing purchase orders.
• Present competitive data and profitability recommendations to senior management
• Manage vendors, suppliers, and agents, obtaining quotes, ensuring deliveries, and resolving external issues.
• Track, analyze, and improve sales and margins to achieve business objectives.
• Conduct competitor and consumer research to identify trends, consumer needs, and growth opportunities.
In the business of real estate, your entire image depends on how you appear. Some clients really judge you based on your appearance similarly, as much as how good yo...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Those graduation days are over now. As a fresh college pass-out, the most probable question haunting your mind should be – ‘How to get a good job’? This blog will he...