Number of Vacancy
Manger in Quality Assurance in manufacturing of machined parts.
• A result oriented professional with over 15 years of experience as Quality Manager, Executive Engineer & Management Representative.
• QSM coordinator -
a) QMS Coordinator for the entire plant, ensure the plant operation area as per QMS system, take care of the changes into the QMS process as when needed.
b) Responsible for the entire QA function of the plant from incoming RM to outgoing FG has successfully managed the ZERO ppm supplier to the entire customer base from last ten years.
c) Ensuring and delivering the quality of product to the customer.
d) Handling customer complaints as per IATF -16949.
e) A successful leader and an effective team member.
• Designed, Implemented Quality Management System (QMS).
• Excellent in planning, coordination, Leadership, negotiation, inter personal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure.
• Qualified Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/TS-16949:2009,IATF-16949:2016,
• Knowledge of VDA 6.3.
• Successfully completed - 5S, Kaizen & Poka-Yoke projects.
• Having good hands on skill in MS Word, Excel & Power Point and AutoCAD.
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...