· Ensure compliance of ISO, OHSAS, QMS, EMS, internal/external audits, QCI - NABET, MoEFCC, CPCB, SPCBS and others as applicable.
· Ensure Quality Management System processes are established, implemented and maintained,
· Report to top management on the QMS performance and where improvements are needed.
· Obtaining approval and communicating with all SSMNTCH staff about the Quality requirements as per QMS
· Establish Procedures / QA System at SSMNTCH during initial stage & implementing throughout project tenure.
· Manage high impact organizational projects which are cross functional in nature.
· Work in close coordination with various technical teams of SSMNTCH and assist them in implementing the Quality Assurance Systems.
· Review the Quality Assurance Management Systems of the Project Contractors including their Plans & Procedures to ensure that a robust Quality Control.
· Perform scheduled and random internal Quality audits
· Contribute in preparation/ finalization of relevant Quality Assurance Manual.
· Ensuring compliance with quality assurance requirements and compliance of ISO Documentation/ Reports
· Responsible for day-to-day activities, reports, budgeting and optimal capacity utilization of resources.