Quality Assurance Manager jobs in Nashik - ARHAM AND GOYAM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- 19 Views
- 24 Applicants
The position is responsible for In-process Quality Assurance and controls existing as well as technical; also responsible for Customer Interaction.
1. To be responsible for designing the Advance Product Quality Plans (APQP) right from the Conceptual face to a new product.
2. Ensure stage inspection of Key processes and ensure the redundancy of final inspection.
3. Giving right feedback to the line supervisors to execute during the production and will monitor the changes.
4. Coordinating with standard room & external servicing agency for calibrations & servicing of Quality Equipment’s
5. Handling Quality System documentation and implementation to ensure all record requirements are met.
6. Keeping up-to-date data with accuracy to prevent frequent repetition of mistakes; causing rejection/rework.
7. Giving timely feedback and suggestions to Plant Head for improving the in process Quality
8. Working on various rejection reduction projects to reduce in process quality
9. Giving decisions to inspectors on quality concerns during 100% inspection activity.
10. Preparing first time inspection report of new development samples for future growth of organization
11. Ensuring & developing quality system to satisfy customer needs and maintaining the documents for the same
12. Ensuring the calibration of the inspection instruments
13. Controlling and monitoring customer PPM and customer complaints requirements
14. Responsible for driving AHPS (Anand Heijunka Production System) in your respective Plant.
About ARHAM AND GOYAM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
We are Dealing in Recruitment Agency, Overseas Placement Services, Immigration Services
Career Insights For Your Growth
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...