Number of Vacancy
B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.Pharma
• Should have handled complete gamut of employee relations & industrial relations at factory.
• Exposure to plant administration, Labour Management, Union handling/ Labour grievances.
• Hard core experience statutory compliances like PF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, Payment of Wages Act, Employment Exchange etc.
• Liasioning with various government authorities like Factory Inspector, EPF, Labour Officer, Police Stations, ESIC, Industrial associations.
• Conversant with all Labour Laws/ Disciplinary action.
• Payroll Management.
• Vendor Management
HITECH RADIATORS PVT. LTD
Key Skills : Mechanical Engineer
Key Skills : Quality Assurance
Vital Healthcare P Ltd
Key Skills : Quality Assurance Manager
United Rubber Industries
Key Skills : Polymer Engineers, Managers/G.M./HOD, Experience in Manufacturing o...
Leena Powertech Engineers Pvt Ltd
Key Skills : Quality Assurance Head, Quality Assurance Incharge
Key Skills : pharma quality assurance manager
Key Skills : Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Analyst
Key Skills : Quality Assurance Head
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...