the Quality Assurance Engineer Will Work Closely with the Development Team to Dive Deep Into the Product, Learn the Key Features and Understand the Target Audience. in Addition, the Selected Candidate Will Be Responsible for Performing Software Quality Assurance Practices and Suggesting Ways to Effective Error Correction and Possible Prevention.
the Main Objective is to 'iron Out Any Bugs' and Significantly Improve Product Quality and Productivity.
- Perform Effective Manual and Automation Testing.
- Interact with Developers On a Constant Basis to Ensure the Highest Quality Level of Finished Products.
- Design and Document Test Plans, Create and Execute Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Able to Implement Qa Practices On More Than One Release At a Time.
- Develop Test Strategies Which Effectively 'break the System'.
- Conduct In-depth Analysis of Test Results to Assure Quality of Existing and New Functionality.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Possibility to Work Remotely from Anywhere in the Globe
- Free Qa Trainings in Our Own Training Center
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Possibility to Contribute to the Development of Our Own Open Source Products
- Excellent Opportunity to Share Experience with Experts in Testing
Strongqa.com strongQA Was Founded in 2009 By a Group of Professionals Specialized in Qa and Software Testing. Although Strongqa is Still Rather Young, It Has Already Earned the Reputation of a Company that Provides Reliable, High Quality and Effective Support in Different Testing Spheres, Including But Not Limited to Functional Testing, Ui Testing, Security Testing and Automated Testing.