We are a newly established e-learning organization that delivers learnings through online games. We build role-playing games that teach subjects ranging from soft skills such as communication to delivering product and process knowledge. The idea behind our approach is to make learning more interactive and fun, mainly by creating a game like environment centred around the training subject matter. Currently, we are building our own off-the shelf product and developing customised training solutions for a client.
The candidate will be tasked to execute learning projects. Phases involved would be:
1) Research: Researching on the subject of the training and preparing the course structure i.e. zeroing on the content to be used for the course. The training content is generally non-technical.
2) Scripting: Breaking down the course structure into actual learnings, creating a context (story) for the game and then weaving content into a game and writing the final course/game.
3) Project Management: Brainstorming creatives, visuals, elements that would give the course a game-like feel. Communicating requirements to vendors. Co-ordinating with vendors to get work done on time. Discussing output with clients, understanding their requirements and making revisions accordingly.
- Should be able to write well in English and should like writing
- Should be able to grasp training subject matter fast
- Should be able to break down and structure training content logically
- Should be able to come up with various ideas to weave the content into a game like story
- Should be able to come up with ideas for game visuals - backgrounds, characters etc
- Should give attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Should have 6 months of work experience in any field