Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, sprinkler, and gas systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
· Select material, Consumables and Tools, also make time and materials estimates.
· Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
· Maintain inventory of district-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
· Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
· Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment.
· Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
· Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
· Other duties could include working in other areas of the maintenance department to provide support during absences or shortage of staff in other trades or to perform duties associated
with light construction projects.
· Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Facility Services Department
· Determine sources of Services malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
· Install and repair pipes (GI, CI, HDPE ,PVC,PVDF, METAL), fittings, valves, fixtures, and plumbing system equipment, including sinks, commodes, water heaters, water softeners, etc.
· Review and coordination with the Management and Supervisors to arrange & preparing the weekly program, daily schedule for Materials, Manpower, transports, machineries and Equipments.
· Maintains products and company reputation by complying with company polices. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Must ready to travel any part of nation even abroad any time, to accomplish companys project.(company will bear the cost of ticket, food, accommodation etc.)