Plc Developer jobs in Bangalore - Radiate Digital
- 4 Views
- 1 Applicants
Degree in electronics or equivalent with relevant professional experience
- Min 5 years Project Experience using Siemens tools TIA Portal / Step 7 [Programming]
- Experience in programming with Structured Control Language (SCL)
- Knowledge about Siemens 1500 series PLC Models
- Knowledge in using PLC Simulation Software's like Siemens PLC Sim
- Experience in interfacing PLC with SCADA Systems
- Experience in working with SCADA Systems
- Knowledge in interfacing TIA Portal with .NET tools via TIA Openness
- Knowledge in working with Lifecycle Management tools, ideally Polarion (Preferred) is a plus.
- Knowledge in working with Versioning Tools like SVN (Preferred) is a plus.
- Fluency in English
Career Insights For Your Growth
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...